For our client, a well known multinational retailer with a solid presence on the Romanian market, we are looking for a professional with Financial/Controlling background and data analysis knowledge for the position of
His / her role will be to partner the Finance department and to support financial analysis, forecasting and the negotiation process for the Procurement team . Thus, his/her role is linked to CFO and Procurement Director.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor`s degree, preferably in Finance;
• Minimum 5 years of experience in controlling area
• English advanced;
• Understanding of controlling tools and relevant information systems
• Ability to work in a cross functional team and to manage dual reporting line (Head of Controlling and Procurement Manager)
• Analytical skills: absolute comfort with numbers and large volumes of data;
• Advanced computer skills and experience with Financial Systems (SAP, Data Warehouse, Excel – Visual Basic, PowerPoint, Access)
• Logical thinking ability, with problem-solving skills,
• Detail-oriented, hands-on, meticulous
• Proactive and result oriented, in identifying issues and ownership to resolve them
• Well organized, hard-working, commitment, team spirit
• Ability to work independently and also function as a team player, in order to meet internal deadlines
• The ideal Candidate must demonstrate customer focus (internal and external) and ability to rapidly assimilate diverse data and drive decision making;
• Manage & Support all income reporting, ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analysis and comments.
• Support the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly estimations
• Communicate, discuss and challenge financial impacts with Category Managers. Prepare and present financial results within commercial meetings;
• Develop adequate tools for assessment, evaluation and tracking of product, category and supplier performance
• Conduct business analysis of commercial performance of products/categories and suppliers
• Preparation of variance analysis and advice on business performance
• Own, manage and complete financial information requests from Finance organization;
• Transform raw data into meaningful and useful information to reveal operational and performance insights, and to enable effective strategic and tactical decision making;
• Analyze reports and performance data to provide assessments of trends, and to identify and explain variances from goals and prior periods, and to identify indicators of possible performance issues or changes in future business activities.
If you are interested and qualified for this position, kindly send us your CV.