- Postat de: admin
Our client is a multinational company with a solid presence in Romania, currently looking for a Chief Accountant.
- Lead the Accounting department, report to Finance Manager
- Monthly / annual financial statements preparation according to RAS; help with consolidation
- Cash flow, monthly reporting package, analysis of expenses, propose improvements
- Third parties relationship (state authorities, external partners, etc)
- Coordination of monthly invoicing / income recording, verifying accuracy of accounting entries
- Preparation of ad hoc reports
- Fiscal legislation update, inform company management about the changes
- Active business partner for special projects run in the company.
- University graduate – Finance & Accounting, with at least 3 – 5 years work experience as Chief accountant
- Relevant work experience in reporting, monthly reconciliations, etc
- Prior work experience and interest in being involved in separate projects (other than the monthly accounting tasks).
- English (ideally – French as well) – C level
- Ciel, AS 400
The company is offering a great remuneration package and a wide variety of benefits, together with the chance to work and advance in a company focusing on employees’ welfare as well as on stability and profitability.