- Postat de: admin
For our client, a multinational top 20 company, with over 5000 employees in Romania located in several subsidiaries across the country, we are looking for a senior professional to take over the position of:
Head of Legal Department
– Law graduated,
– a minimum of 5 years of work in a legal department of a company with over 2000 employees, with multiple subsidiaries
– at least 3 years of work experience in a similar position (leading the legal department of a major company) is mandatory
– hands on experience in dealing with corporate, commercial, work law, litigation, m&a issues
– fluent in English, a second language spoken at a fluent level will be considered a plus.
– coordinates the activity of an existing department of internal lawyers
– relates with third parties on legal issues
– advises management on legal actions to be taken, strategies, legal implications, etc.
– stays alert towards legal changes affecting the company’s activity
– takes part in special projects of the company (legal aspects).
The successful candidate will be offered a full time employment contract and benefits according to the position.