- Postat de: admin
Be fully accountable for the development and implementation of recruitment and selection programs to ensure high quality of services with a strong focus on meeting business needs. The job holder respects the general hiring standards for all levels of employment and ensures the coordination of all recruitment related activities.
- Participate together with the Recruitment & Development Manager in identifying recruitment needs based on staffing plan
- Job Profiling- Identifying the profile needed by the team and manager’s expectations on that profile;
- Confronting the profile required with the existing JD and amending if needed.
- Identifying the best channels (recruitment sites, direct search, social media etc.) to fit the profile needed;
- Advertising in the best/appropriate format using also his/her strong networking skills.
- Keeps track of all recruitment projects and reports to management;
- Takes part in various HR projects, as required (employee engagement, onboarding, job fairs, management trainee programs, etc);
Screening & Selection
- Conduct the selection process (résumés, interviews, educational or professional experience, references, technical testing);
- Gives feedback to hiring managers on the whole processes and candidate profile;
- Propose improvement of the recruitment procedures if needed
- Manage onboarding process as part of the end-to-end recruitment process
- Act as a Company Ambassador; build and maintain strong relationship with potential candidates, represent Company in external events.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Thorough understanding of recruiting processes and systems;
- Advanced sourcing skills with professional media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Hosco, etc);
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders in the decision-making process;
- Strong business orientation;
- Able to influence others and build relationships;
- Proficient English level required;
- Project management skills – nice to have;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel